Friday, January 19, 2007

First Official Shell Shack Post

The new Shell Shack is officially warmed up! Every morning when I see our ocean views I can't believe where I live, and again at each glorious sunset.


The last half of December, since my arrival back in the States, to now, has been a whirlwind of activity, as usual. I was met at the airport by my amazing friends, and we spent a incredible weekend in Orange catching up, chilling at the Romano pad, and a fabulous day at Disneyland, where we complained if we had to wait in line for longer than 2o minutes.

Then it was Christmas with the family, where I got a most unexpected but very fun present: my very own .22 rifle!

Other highlights included a kicked back New Years,
ice skating with friends,and celebrating Devon's 24th birthday with a trip to San Jose to visit the unofficial 4th Shell Shacker, K-Baby,
where we engaged in a ferocious game of blondes versus brunettes bocci ball.
Now that the holiday vacations are over, life is slowing down, and the Shell Shack is enjoying the time to reflect on how blessed we are by our families, friends, and to be at this stage in our lives. So, while there is no actual point to this blog, check back often for updates on our thoughts, theme parties, or whatever else we feel like posting about.

2 comments:

janai said...

Hey Ladies!

What fun! a Shell Shack blog :) you've already been linked at my blog ;). It looks like you are having a great time back in Shell Beach/ SLO town. The new place looks AMAZING! I can't wait to crash there when I'm home for the summer :) I want more pics of it. I miss you gals so much! Hope all is well... keep me abreast of all the happenings. I'm pr'yin for you all.

J-ster

AP said...

Hey! Your view looks amazing!! Espen and I might come and visit when we do a road trip around the US of A in April! We wanna drive from San Francisco to Los Angeles and then to San Diego... Chau chica!